Assisted Living, Dementia Care and More for Seniors in Stamford, CT
Stamford, CT is a city of over 130,000 people, and according to 2019 statistics, approximately 14 1/2% of those people are over the age of 65. As people age, it’s virtually certain that some of them will require assisted living and some will require memory care. Fortunately, The Greens at Greenwich is a small intimate residence in the Stamford/Greenwich area providing excellence in dementia care for over 20 years.
The Greens at Greenwich understands the diseases related to memory loss. As your loved one changes, we help them develop coping skills and a sense of purpose related to their new normal. We are dedicated to empowering and enriching the lives of our residents through the creative arts therapies and other programming. The Greens at Greenwich is the recognized leader and the only assisted living community to provide creative arts therapies by licensed and accredited staff.
Providing Excellence in Dementia Care
We understand the diseases like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and other diseases related to memory impairment. We invite you to discover the Greens at Greenwich difference to see if our assisted living community might be the right choice for your loved one with memory impairment.
- All-inclusive care. One monthly fee provides the care for your loved one throughout their stay.
- Recognized leader in creative arts therapies, the new best medicine providing comfort and joy for those with memory impairment.
- Staff is carefully selected for qualities of compassion, empathy and a passion for working with this population. Most of our staff has been with us for five or more years. We provide extensive ongoing training.
- Dedicated to empowering and enriching the lives of residents and guiding them through their journey to develop new coping skills and a sense of purpose.
- Warm intimate atmosphere with a beautifully landscaped garden which is safe and easy to navigate.
- Small privately owned assisted living community providing care for individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementias.
- Conveniently located on the Greenwich/Westchester border just minutes from Stamford and major hospitals, the Merritt Parkway, I-95, Westchester Airport, Metro North, shopping, restaurants and hotels.
Contact us today to discover an assisted living community caring for those with memory impairment.
Whether you or your loved one currently lives in Stamford, we hope you will take this opportunity to learn more about The Greens at Greenwich and the care we provide. We invite you to get in touch with us to discover The Greens at Greenwich difference. Contact Maria Scaros, Executive Director, to learn why we may be your silver lining for your loved one with memory impairment.